Antik Production photos

Check out these awesome photos that I took while I was at the factory on Friday. The Antik boots look amazing! Let me just make it clear that I am NOT a professional photographer! It was pretty rad to get to walk around the factory and check things out. Everyone was SUPER friendly and had no problem with me getting in their bubble and taking pictures.

Colored Customs and Sized Customs have already begun to ship out and the standard black will begin shipping in the week to come. Hope everyone enjoys!

We cannot wait to get some pictures of the MG2 to show you as well. We are not scared to show how our stuff is made and wow, am I glad I do not have to travel to China to take pictures :)

let us know what you think

Shortbus


This is a photo of the boots right before they were stiched




This is a photo of some of the tongues after they had been stitched to the Anti Microbial fiber






This photo was taken right before the worker lasted them. Before he lasted them he put it in a steamer. PRETTY COOL!


Here is a picture of just some of the colored leathers that we use
 






These Skates REALLY caught my eye. Whom ever these are, you put together some AWESOME colors!





Blue and Grey looks super rad!



This is a picture of my finished skate! (YES, I had to wait just as long as everyone else!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment